Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:05:39 -0400

On 6/14/2018 9:36 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Ben,

in my case I'll be wanting to use this type of override "in the middle of note entry directly".
Just in case it helps, this is *exactly* the kind of thing I use the edition-engraver for [rather than putting them "in the middle of note entry"].

Would there be something preventing these commands to be working in the note entry directly?
I think you need to explicitly give the context:
	\overrideProperty Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details

I also tried that as well but each time I try each of those commands, they always impact the whole system. I can't just add padding between one set of staves within the system. It's the system as a whole that keeps moving. I've tried all those properties from the documentation so this smells like user error on my part :) Sorry! Thank you for helping me!

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info