Re: [OT] Search for Morgensterns Galgenlieder for choir

From: shane
Subject: Re: [OT] Search for Morgensterns Galgenlieder for choir
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:56:45 -0400

Bernhard,

A longshot idea, did you try contacting the church you sang at? Some of the churches I have worked with or for have had excellent music libraries that had holdings going back 70 years or more. Then again a many of them have had some "helpful" person tidy things up and disposed of vast amounts of "useless" stuff. Resulting in a trendy 10 year old collection of not terribly interesting.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device