Re: Problem with arpeggio's

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Problem with arpeggio's
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 13:59:41 +0200

Hi Malte,
Thanks for your reply.
First of all I apologise for the "not-minimalness" of my snippet. I just copied
the last two bars of the piece I am transcribing into a little test file, that
I thought was sufficiently minimal.

Unfortunately the minimal example you sent me gave me the same result as my
problem-snippet: the top note of the final chord in the upper staff, still did
not connect to the arpeggio in the second voice.

Fortunately I found a solution in
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/span-arpeggio-and-single-notes-td80460.html.

To include a single note in an arpeggio adding

 \new Staff \with { \consists "Span_arpeggio_engraver"
 connectArpeggios = ##t }

is needed

This also solved my other problem, i.e. that  in my score the final chords were
not arpeggiated at all.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone