Re: Lyric line's vertical position is shifting from one staff system to

From: dfro
Subject: Re: Lyric line's vertical position is shifting from one staff system to the next.
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 01:49:41 -0400

On 6/8/18 1:02 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
In my humble opinion, I think the direction that nonstaff elements
are looking is a very important foundational concept that should be
included in the Notation Reference documentation, the Internal
Reference, and perhaps even the Learning Manual, and some snippets
could be added to the Snippets Library (like the beautiful one you
wrote in this email). I would also like to suggest that the ability
to choose which direction nonstaff items are looking could be added
to future versions of LilyPond.  [...]
Care to prepare a patch?  You seem to be a native speaker, and being a
novice helps a lot in finding the right point of view for the
documentation...

     Werner

Werner,

I would be honored to contribute in this way. How may we proceed?

Peace,

David