Re: Grace Notes size

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Grace Notes size
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 04:58:11 -0700 (MST)

Thank you both for your help! I noticed I can include the new values in the
layout context which is absolutely great for what I tried to achieve:

\layout {
    \context {
      \Voice
      $(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'length-fraction 0.8)
      $(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Flag 'font-size -4)
      $(add-grace-property 'Voice 'NoteHead 'font-size -4)
etc...

Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> The defaults for graces are defined in music-functions.scm, look for
> `general-grace-settings'.

I just wonder, how do you read easily this kind of file? Because the default
output in Windows Bloc Notes isn't very practical.