Re: Solution to have repeats with upbeat and different alternatives??

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Solution to have repeats with upbeat and different alternatives??
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 01:38:18 +1000

Hi Steve,

I'm unclear what the problem is. Seems also easy. Can you show your code?

I am also puzzled about you saying there are several ways to set the first part. Again, I cant see how one would do it differently to how I showed. This proves I don't know what you are referring to as your difficulty. Can you elaborate?

Keep it on the list - no need for a private chat. Others may understand better than I what you want.

Andrew

On 18 May 2018 at 00:55, <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Hi Steve,
>
> Does this sketch help you out?

         Thanks, I am aware of that solution... and there are a couple of
others...

         I am trying to render this second appearance of this after the
trio. Here is a
a page. The part I am interested in has the downbeat a C flat  half note
and the
upbeat is in the repeat section.. Also the second alternative has 3 beats
and continues
into the coda.

https://ln.sync.com/dl/17a64e740/7vb6gz87-hi7jxedr-x9rpws6e-tw7z5yma

        Not sure why it is different than its first appearance? I prefer
the later as it moves the entire phrase into the repeat
section....

        -steve