Re: disabling \break

From: Herbert Liechti
Subject: Re: disabling \break
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 16:04:19 +0200

Thank your for all your suggestions. I'm now dealing with tags. This is very easy to use.

Best regards

If you want a more lightweight way to do it, this function should also work:

removeBreaks =
  #(define-music-function (mus) (ly:music?)
     (music-filter
       (lambda (v) (not (music-is-of-type? v 'break-event)))
       mus))