Re: Layout of a (piano) hand indicator

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Layout of a (piano) hand indicator
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 21:50:44 +1000

Hi Harm,

I use the original function a lot. This is a staggering amount of what can only be described as virtuoso code, for such a little thing. I am amazed. Thanks.

I understand this builds on the fingering function to work. Could it not be done more simply (?) with some sort of note head engraver, or something? I am way out of my depth here, but it does seem that the idea has been built on a foundation that is actually for something else (not a criticism, mind you).