Re: Need someone testing XML file in Finale and Sibelius (and Dorico)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Need someone testing XML file in Finale and Sibelius (and Dorico)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 11:09:10 +0200

Hello Jacques,

Am 06.05.2018 um 10:11 schrieb Jacques Menu Muzhic:
Hello Urs,

I’m doing tests with MusicXML, could you send me an example where MuseScore
doesn’t show any beams after exporting from LilyPond?

Attached you'll find a simple nobeam.ly and the file nobeam.xml, which is the result from exporting with the current master of python-ly. This will be opened without beams in MuseScore 2. nobeam-withbeams.xml is the result of exporting from the branch xml-handle-beams (my current pull request). The XML file I originally sent was also created from that branch.

Thanks for helping to look into it.
Urs

Thanks!

JM