Re: \textLengthOn relative to bar lines instead of following note

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: \textLengthOn relative to bar lines instead of following note
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 00:43:38 +0200

> That version, while good to know about, doesn’t allow the notes to space
> themselves normally:
>
> I believe the OP wanted (and I definitely want) the notes in that measure to
> be spaced normally.

Hi Kieren,

I read
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-04/msg00741.html
different, i.e. the OP wants the needed space inserted at the end of the bar.

Anyway, ofcourse my code was made with the purpose _not_ to stretch or
compress, just inserting space at a certain location.

Cheers,
  Harm