bug with accacciatura and appoggiatura?

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: bug with accacciatura and appoggiatura?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 17:11:38 +0200

Hi all,

One of my students came to me with something peculiar with accacciatura and appoggiatura when used as the first item in a score with multiple staffs.
I tried to find any obvious errors in his code, but I couldn't find anything. I managed to create a minimal working example, included below and have attached the resulting notation.

When used with a single voice in a single staff, they work as expected. However, when used in a score with some kind of a staff group it seems that the system is unable to detect the current staffs and recreates the staffs, overwriting any existing settings (such as instrument names) and doubling time signatures and clefs in the process.

cheers

Maurits

---

\version "2.18.2"