Re: Dotted notes

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Dotted notes
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:23:48 -0700 (MST)

foxfanfare wrote
Anyway, I tried your code this morning, but I wasn't able to get the desired result. Maybe because I use the 2.19.80 version. I will try again later this afternoon.
Okay I tested with the 2.19.81 version but the DotColumn.padding and details.dots-padding-factor doesn't seem to work. On the contrary, the dots doesn't collide with the stems anymore! But don't worry Harm, since the solution seems to be very difficult to implement and as you said "fragile", I will probably let the default output for the dots-dots placement. Too bad, this was an option in Sibelius! I guess I'll wait for a next LilyPond version which may (or not!) implement this!