Re: Pedal bracket alignment

From: shane
Subject: Re: Pedal bracket alignment
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 19:35:37 -0400

I usually use an independent voice that can be populated with s values such that you can fudge the distances. If you have a pedal duration you want displayed as different from the rhythm for example c2 c4 but you only wish the pedal mark for quarter beat then s4\sustainOn s4\sustain off.

Regards,
Shane

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device