Re: \include command and local network folders

From: Ben
Subject: Re: \include command and local network folders
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:35:34 -0400

On 4/12/2018 12:32 PM, foxfanfare wrote:
Giampaolo Orrigo wrote
I had success in doing it, but instead of using IP addresses I mapped the
remote drive to a logical drive. Maybe you want to try that.

Giampaolo Orrigo, MBA
It worked! Thank you very much Giampaolo, problem solved! :)

I don't know if this "bug" come from Frescobaldi or LilyPond, but maybe this
could be an issue (accessing files via IP) which could be interesting to
solve?

I find that mapping always has better, more consistent results using any program, etc. vs. using IP

Glad you got it fixed :)