Re: Edition Engraver -- Bar 1

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver -- Bar 1
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 09:08:40 +0200

Hi Craig,

I'll investigate that on Monday. I thought I fixed this issue a while ago, but if you are facing it now there still needs to be something to be done.

Jan-Peter

Am 7. April 2018 08:22:52 MESZ schrieb Craig Dabelstein <address@hidden>:
Hi all,

Is there something strange about trying to reference the first beat of the first bar of a piece of music. My mods are all working except the one on the first beat of bar 1.

\editionMod global 1 0/4 gossec.simphonie.clarinetII.Voice etc.......

Any ideas?

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein