Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 18:35:17 +0200

Am 06.04.2018 um 17:57 schrieb Filip May'r:
Notwithstanding I think it would be better to find a different signature because it may send a wrong idea about the intent. Moreover, we are made in the image of God who is upright and just and never does harm, and we should seek to reflect that image in us.

Really? He should change his name (even if it’s “only” a pseudonym) because it has a meaning in a different language that affect your religious feelings?

What about German Hacker, the mayor of the German city Herzogenaurach? Should he change his name because this sounds weird to some people in English?

Apart from that, this is a place to discuss about LilyPond, not to evangelize. I have to admit that I find it strange when some people sign their e-mails to this list with quotes from the Bible but that doesn’t bother me as long as the mail itself is on-topic.