Re: Haydn Symphony No. 13 - Lilypond sources

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Haydn Symphony No. 13 - Lilypond sources
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 06:30:06 -0700

I also tried looking for the score.  Nothing on IMSLP or Mutopia.  There is an IMSLP user: http://imslp.org/wiki/User:Violonisteamateur but there's no contact info.

If this were a Chopin Prelude I'd knock it out in LilyPond, but an entire symphony?  Sorry.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Lukas-Fabian Moser <address@hidden> wrote:

Mark,

thanks for checking! I'm sorry, the link I gave was to the symphony's main page (where you found the full score), not the tab containing the Lilypond-made parts (I didn't know one could give this as a direct link):

http://imslp.org/wiki/Symphony_No.13_in_D_major,_Hob.I:13_(Haydn,_Joseph)#tabScore2

Lukas