Re: Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:34:32 +0200

Hello Harm,

Thanks for your help and thanks a lot to David for supplying this useful Scheme code. I’ll use that for sure!

JM

Le 31 mars 2018 à 16:16, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello,

I’ve nearly reached my goal. Further attempts lead me to the following, using a GrandStaff and:

       \override GrandStaff.SpanBar.glyph-name = "|"
       \override Staff.BarLine.glyph-name = "'"

I can’t obtain a vertical short line at the left and right ends of the spanner yet though, since:

       \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.left.text =
               \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . -3) }
       \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.right.text =
               \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . 3) }

don’t make a change. That would be useful it seems.

Also, the thick parts of the repeat barlines don’t go down to the lower stave, but that is maybe less useful. Maybe diatonic accordion players on this list can comment on that. For the others, let’s mention that a thick line means « push » and that its absence means « draw ».

The next important step will be to convert the actual note pitches into the fingerings that should be displayed instead.

JM