Re: Tie/Accidental Collision

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Tie/Accidental Collision
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:51:58 -0400

Hi Stefano,

>> But I would suggest not having the Stem whiteout affect the StaffSymbol…
>> It's probably enough just to write
> I'm sorry, I do not understand this, it seems that I'm missing some important
> information. Could you elaborate a bit?

Hmmm… When I first compiled your code, the Stem was whiteout-ing the Staff, and
it looked weird. But compiling it again, I don’t see the problem any more. I'm
going to chalk it up to a glitch in Frescobaldi’s PDF viewer.

Sorry for the noise!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info