Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:34:22 -0700 (MST)

Werner LEMBERG wrote
> In this proofsheet the spacing for smaller sizes is not `natural'.
> For example, the distance between the clef and the accidentals for
> `feta11' is very large.  Is this intentional?  I think it's a bit
> confusing.

Hmmm, I was wondering, too.
I just used \score inside a custom markup-command and set the size by
\layout { #(layout-set-staff-size design_size) }

It looks as if #(layout-set-staff-size) doesn't scale down all the
distances.
The key signatures all start at the same positions, independent of the stave
size...

The funny thing is that the "Notation" document claims
Known issues and warnings: "layout-set-staff-size does not change the
distance between the staff lines."

As far as I can see it at the moment, the distance between staff lines seems
to be one of the few distances it does change.

Well, that's a brilliant opportunity for checking out the brand-new
\magnifyStaff functionality - e voilà !

*Next attempt:*
issue3356-proofsheet.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t3887/issue3356-proofsheet.pdf>
Now, the spacing looks much (!) better.

Werner LEMBERG wrote
> And there is a typo: s/astificially/artificially/.

Yes, thank you, I noticed it just about three seconds after pushing the
"post message" button (that's typical of me...)

Thanks for the observation(s)
Torsten