Re: ScholarLy and Latex

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: ScholarLy and Latex
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 09:40:45 +1000

Urs,

The "temp-print-message" branch worked perfectly first time. You are amazing! One small problem for me though -- the output is rendering the measure and beat with the lilyglyphs ({1}{4.\,\crotchet}). How can I get it back to just {1}{4} without the lilyglyph? I know I've seen how to do it somewhere but I just can't find it.

All the best,

Craig