RE: Frescobaldi sudden failures on all machines

From: peter.gentry
Subject: RE: Frescobaldi sudden failures on all machines
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:51:59 -0000

David

Nope I did not ignore any previous error messages. Something about Windows
10 and file permissions may be at the root. I had to run Fresco with
Administrator Privileges in the past. One possibility that may shed some
light is that I have installed Kaspersky Secure connection on both machines
just before disaster struck (just to watch football).

I have since re-installed Lily  from an old 2.19.56 installation package
followed by Fresco again. This time when I run Fresco a new popup appears
"running Lilypond this could take some time - nothing else happens.

I will try running from a command prompt but as it stands "Lilypond does not
exist" is the response.