Re: Display control points of a slur

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Display control points of a slur
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 14:38:50 +0000 (UTC)

I saw the Viemeo's video, but AFAIK Denemo doesn't work well in importing Lilypond's files. Then I wonder if a similar graphical tool is available for Frescobaldi or as a stand-alone application...

Il Venerdì 2 Marzo 2018 15:28, Richard Shann <address@hidden> ha scritto:

On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 12:03 +0000, Paolo Prete wrote:
> Thanks for your replies.
> I wonder if is there also a graphic tool which I can use for
> adjusting these control points by clicking on them with the mouse.
> It would be very useful...

Perhaps you didn't examine https://vimeo.com/64408182 which does just
that.
I wonder is it still the case that Denemo is the only tool that offers
a way of dragging the control points of a LilyPond slur or tie with the
mouse?

Richard