Re: fretboard diagram - string labels

From: Gilles van Eeden
Subject: Re: fretboard diagram - string labels
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 01:25:24 +0100

Hello Kieren,

thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

Regards,

Gilles

On 2018-02-22 15:06, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Gilles,

I'm trying to create guitar fretboard diagrams like those in the attachment
<string_labels.jpg>, which contain functional tone labels per string. I've been
looking into extending the Fretboards and fret-diagram objects to incorporate string
labels, but for now the code involved is a little over my lispless head. Suggestions
as to which external label to use and how to position and format this to match the
fretboard diagram are welcome.
As a [likely simpler] start, why not write a whole different context that is
aligned below the Fretboard?

Hope that helps.
K.

Kieren MacMillan, composer