Re: conditional breaks

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: conditional breaks
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:20:55 +0100

Hi Craig,

Am 20.02.2018 um 11:14 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the edition engraver, scholarly and conditional breaks all to work at the same time. In the MWE I've attached, the edition engraver and scholarly are working but I can't seem to get the conditional breaks to work as well. Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You didn't specify what not getting "the conditional breaks to work" actually means.

Please try using a different target for the breaks:
\registerBreakSet manuscript-breaks
If that fixes the issue I would look into the matter. The "breaks" package internally uses the edition-engraver, and maybe there's a conflict when using the same target with both packages. (Although I think it should be (made) possible).

BTW: You don't necessarily need to load edition-engraver explicitly because it will already be loaded by the breaks package. You could just start with the EE configuration *after* \loadPackage ... page-layout.

Good luck
Urs

Thanks in advance,

Craig