Re: typesetting: doing it twice

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: typesetting: doing it twice
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:13:04 +1100

Hi Francois,

That's an interesting question but it is software engineering, not something in the lilypond domain. You could use git and manage pull requests,as one example. Yours is a meta level question unrelated to lilypond per se, which is an engraving tool, not a code base management environment.

So, no, lilypond can't 'lock out' users from working on the same project or file at once. You will need some level of management here.

Andrew