Re: Re-direct write processes in Frescobaldi?

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Re-direct write processes in Frescobaldi?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:39:45 -0500

The reason I asked was not because I didn't know this, but because an article said "under normal use, SSDs will last longer than the computer themselves." I don't know if constantly saving, writing, and compiling lilypond files with temporary files saved in Frescobaldi would be considered "beyond normal use." I appreciate your explanation of this.

I'm not trying to baby my computer; I'm only trying to be considerate of any limitations there might be for an SSD currently.

--
Josh