Re: OT: typewriter LaTeX package

From: Hugh S. Myers
Subject: Re: OT: typewriter LaTeX package
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 00:53:32 -0700

period and comma is how you tell old docs are originals and not just copys—flip them over and look at incised dots and such…

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:35 AM, Johan Vromans <address@hidden> wrote:
Cute. Really cute.

I did a lot of typing on an old Underwood when I was a kid and it looks
very familiar. But IIRC the period and comma looked much heavier (maybe
because my (lack of) typing skills at the time).

What I also recall is that on a dual-colour typewriter (typically black/red)
you could get black letters that were partly red in descenders.

Ah, sweet memories...