Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disabl

From: Hallvard Paulsen
Subject: Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disablilities
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 00:06:00 +0100

Hello again
Managed to make a score to show about what the different band members are actually playing, see below:

For convenience I also include the hand made scores they are using today.
(I have used the bandmembers names as instrument names. Petter's score looks identical to Harald's, even though they play them differently. Harald using to octaves on the keyboard, and Petter playing quart notes on his guitar)

Now, from what I have learned so far, Bjørn's score is the one that is going to be the most challenging.

Regards,
Hallvard

===
\version "2.18.2"

\header {
  title = "Hungry hart"
}
global = {
  \time 4/4
  \key c \major
  \tempo 4=120
}

chordNames = \chordmode {
  \global  g1|g|a:m|d

}

bjorn =  {
  \global
  <g' b' d'>1 | <g' b' d'> | < a' c' e' > | <d' fis' a' >

}

harald =  {
  \global
    \clef "treble" <g' g''>1 | <e' e''> | <a' a''> | <d' d''>
}

bassen = \relative c' {
  \global
    \clef "bass" g2 g | e e | a a | d d

}

gitar = \relative c'' {
  \clef "treble" g4 g g g |e e e e| a a a a | d d d d

}
words = \lyricmode {
  Teksten
}

\score {
  <<
    %   \repeat volta 2 {
%    \new ChordNames \chordNames
    %  \new FretBoards \chordNames
    \new Staff
      %\set Staff.midiInstrument = #"drawbar organ"
      \with {instrumentName = "Bjørn"}
      \bjorn
    \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Harald" } \harald
    \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Petter" } \gitar
    \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Trygve Andre" } \bassen
    \addlyrics { \words }

  \layout { }
  \midi { }
}