Tweaking Hairpin shape

From: Stefano Troncaro
Subject: Tweaking Hairpin shape
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:43:52 -0300

Hello everyone!

I'm struggling with Hairpins this time. I can't find how to tweak the placement of it's starting and ending points.

Suppose that in the following example I want to make the Hairpin follow the same slope as the Beam. Furthermore, I'd like the Hairpin to start a little bit to the right, abut 0.7 staff-spaces.
\version "2.19.80"
\language "english"

\score {
  \new Staff \relative c' { \time 2/2 d8[^\<( e f g a b c d]\!) |
                            <e c g g,>4\arpeggio  }
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
      \override Hairpin.height = #0.5
I thought it'd be as easy as moving the starting point, but I've searched through the Internals Reference and can't find what I'm supposed to tweak/override to achieve this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Stéfano.