Re: 5 string Banjo Tab

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: 5 string Banjo Tab
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 10:08:47 +0100

Sorry, sent the German link to the lilypond manual, here it is to the English version: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/banjo.html

(As you write not to know lilypond here a hint: You can switch the languages at the bottom of the page.)

Am 24.01.2018 03:39, schrieb Richard Hoadley:
I just joined Lilypond, so am very new at this program. I can’t read
music and depend totally on Tabs. I need a table or list that shows
what letters create each of the notes on a Tab. Some samples of the
text would be helpful. Most of my Tabs are in Clawhammer style and
open G tuning.

Richard Hoadley