Left-handed fretboard?

From: francisperea
Subject: Left-handed fretboard?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:32:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

Just a simple question, does anybody know if there is any way to create
left-handed fretboard diagrams for guitar and/or ukulele?

With FretBoard.fret-diagram-details.orientation I get normal or landscape
right-handed fret diagrams.

I'm thinking in totally rewriting the predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly and
predefined-ukulele-fretboards.ly files but before such a tedious work I have
to ensure there is no better way :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm using the following code:

---
\version "2.19.33"
\include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

melody = \chordmode{

\score {
  <<
    \context ChordNames { \melody }
    \context FretBoards {
      \override FretBoard.fret-diagram-details.orientation =
#'opposing-landscape
      \melody
    }

  \layout { }