Re: Header as argument in score generating function

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Header as argument in score generating function
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:28:23 +0100

> FTR, At first I tried "ly:module?" as a predicate.
> Also, I did look for any "module" predicate in the predefined type
> predicates documentation page.
> The "module?" is not listed in this page.
> ^ Should I notify the bug list?

Well, we do have a subsection "Guile predicates", with a single entry:
"hash-table?"
Maybe we should add "module?" there.

Iirc it's not that long possible to assign a header to a variable. But
now we should be prepared that users will take the opportunity to use
it in functions, like you did.
So, yes, let's document it, imho.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, "module?" is not even listed in the
guile-manual, neither guile-1.8 nor guile-2.2.3

Cheers,
  Harm