Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows

From: Johannes Roeßler
Subject: Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:00:18 +0100

Hm, looks all correct.

Could you please

a) try to enter C:/OLL/ to Frescobaldi's path (just a guess)
b) try if you can access *any* file that is relative to a path given to Frescobaldi's include path?Urs
Hi Urs,

unfortunately you have to "pick" a folder - I can't enter the path manually. But for I actually couldn't access *any* file - your question pointed me to the solution: - I have to put it into my Users-Directory - just on root does'nt work (as long you're not logged in as admin, I assume) - now its working.

So like c:\users\Joei\OLL

BTW - are you the one maintaining Openlilylib.org? It looks very promising - alas there is no real content :)

Cheers Joei