Re: How to allow overlapping / overprinting markup?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: How to allow overlapping / overprinting markup?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 15:07:52 -0600

Hey Kieren,

Great idea, actually: I was looking for an override I could stick in an externalized stylesheet (the markup in question are in a dedicated AnnotationContext) but I can just as easily iterate the (Abjad-initialized) markup and null-out the dimensions.

Thanks (as per usual)!

Trevor.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Trevor,

> What's the right way to allow two pieces of markup to overlap on top of each other?

What about

\new Staff {
    \override TextScript.staff-padding = 4
    \override TextScript.Y-extent = ##f