Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:34:18 -0800

I'm having trouble loading a LilyPond source file from GitHub.  I have a very simple file here:

https://github.com/ksnortum/sheet-music

When I click on the dropdown on the top-left, I see AllCs.ly -- so far, so good.  But when I click on it, I get the empty template, not my modified source file.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)