Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slu

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slur?)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:54:22 -0700

Ian Kelling wrote:
> I looked into the missing mail, couldn't find it.

Thanks for looking into this problem.

> Please report any future missing emails. Usually we can figure it
> out.

Seconded.  If you are having problems with any of the mailing lists
please report it.  There are 1,500+ mailing lists and although we use
the lists outselves we don't subscribe to all of them!  Whew, that
would be a lot.  We won't notice problems everywhere unless they are
reported.

> Bob, correct me if I'm wrong, but they should probably first check
> with lilypond-user-owner that there is a moderation issue, then
> report to address@hidden

Yes.  Please use the -owner address for any problem with a particular
mailing list.  For example lilypond-user-owner AT gnu DOT org for this
list.  We can sort it out there and pass it along if needed.  This is
especially true of the reverse problem of when spam appears on a
mailing list.  We can tune up filters and make adjustments.  And also
help with subscription problems.

Bob