Re: Frescobaldi

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:49:28 -0600

Tim,

From Frescobaldi menu: Tools | Special Characters -- my install has all three of the characters you mention (highlighted in the screen shot). This is the default view shown me when I select this Tool.

Depending on our OS you may find alternatives more useful. If you have a Windows computer, using ALT-Keypad# may prove useful. Once you know them, it's fairly quick, and a short guide will help. For example,

… alt-0133 - elipsis symbol
° alt-0176 - degree sign
• alt-0149 - list bullet
· alt-0183 - middle dot