Re: lilypond code in (pdf/lua/xe)latex documents

From: Jacques Peron
Subject: Re: lilypond code in (pdf/lua/xe)latex documents
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 21:05:43 +0100

P. S.: I forgot to add that I modified it to make it compatible with lilypond 2.18

Hello,

Thank you very much for this : I hadn't ever understood all those `\catcode` tricks.
Here is a modified version, that calls `lilypond` only when needed by computing a md5 hash of the content. What about making a package out of that and putting it on CTAN ? It would be more universal than lyluatex, so I think many could be interrested. And why not put it on a public repository, to have bug reports and feature requests ?

Thank you again,

Fr. Jacques Peron +