Re: aligning \mark text

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: aligning \mark text
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 12:37:57 -0500

That's funny, I have no idea. It only seems to give the error with a
\mark at the beginning of the score.

Best,
Edward

Dr. Edward Neeman
Adjunct Instructor, South Georgia State College
Collaborative Pianist, Valdosta State University, Georgia
Artist Faculty, ELMS Conservatory, Jakarta
address@hidden
www.neemanpianoduo.com