Re: Markings on a percent bar

From: Wol's lists
Subject: Re: Markings on a percent bar
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:35:31 +0000

On 23/11/17 18:14, David Kastrup wrote:
The problem, from my point of view, is that lilypond syntax is simple
and makes sense to me. As soon as scheme gets involved, the learning
curve is like hitting a cliff.

The Scheme "involved" here is a music function wrapper.  The body of the
music function did not contain a single line of Scheme.

-)

Except even looking at it I have difficulty understanding it ...

That said, I didn't know about countPercentRepeats. So that's a worthwhile hint you've given me. Is there a similar thing for counting exploded multi-measure-rests?

(And yes, it was a long time ago, but I *HAVE* read the lily documentation cover to cover - several times - proof-reading it.)

Cheers,
Wol