Re: [OT] Linux Users

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [OT] Linux Users
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 22:51:02 +0100

Am 19.11.2017 um 20:06 schrieb Jacques Peron:
 > As far as I can tell the cleanest (and easiest) way would be to
> publish the package on CTAN so it will be included in TeX distros like
> TeXLive (like it is the case with lilyglyphs).
I'd be really glad to do so, but I don't know how to... And if I remember what I read about the integration of Gregorio, calling external programs from "official" packages obeys quite difficult rules.

But the people over at CTAN and TeXLive are very helpful sorting out this kind of thing.
I will definitely try out your package and maybe try to make it work together with my 'musicexamples' package (I hope that your package will add the missing functionality to mine ;-) ). When I have understood how it works we can see how to go through that process.

Best
Urs