Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:37:53 +0100

Hi Edward, Hi Harm,

I thoroughly enyoyed your discussion about "my" problem and I'm grateful that
you did not do it "through me", but by c.c.-ing me as a looker on, or rather as
a student listening to two professors.

It took me some time to get the examples working so my reply would have been
rather late.

I'm particularly grateful for the various solutions you provided me with. In
fact you wrote two entire bars of the score I am, or was, struggling with.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone