Fixing Lead Sheet Chord Numbers

From: Reilly Farrell
Subject: Fixing Lead Sheet Chord Numbers
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 09:01:09 -0700

Hi All,

I'm discovering the need to revise chord numbers when working with lead sheet templates in LilyPond.  For example, in the following blocks:

melody = \relative c' {
cis8 d e g a4-. g8-> b~-_ |
}

chordSymbols = \chords { \leadFormatting
a2:7 c2:13
}

...my intention is to have c2:13 show up as C13.  Instead, the output is C9 13, and I'm not sure how to take more explicit control and remove the 9.  Any suggestions are deeply appreciated.  Thank you!