Help with chord dictionary

From: Shamus
Subject: Help with chord dictionary
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:04:03 -0500

I am trying to make a chord dictionary for the top of my lead sheets and
am having trouble getting the text to render nicely with the fretboard
diagrams. In the example I included, you can see that the text for the
Bbmaj7 chord is rendered in pieces, and the chord names are generally
farther above the diagrams than they should be.

The only examples I could find are those that treat fretboard diagrams
with text above them are in the context of the score (i.e., they show
above the staff) which is not what I need.

Is there a way to add text above a fretboard diagram that's fairly
simple that I'm missing?