Re: printing the current moment in a context

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: printing the current moment in a context
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:21:30 +0200

Hi Kieren,

did you receive this message? Did you have a chance to test the code?

Best
Jan-Peter

Am 23.08.2017 um 10:58 schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Hi Kieren,

I merged a few things into master. Now upbeats and instant voices should work as expected. At least in my tiny examples they do.

I'd like you to test two things:

1. test, if the master branch doesn't fail with your scores. I tested the code and only merged stuff that passed my checking view. But sometimes tiny fixes cause problems the developer never expected ...

2. check the branch 'music-event-broadcast'. I use that branch for my own scores without a problem. Most mods are broadcast as events and so some more tweaks are available for editionMod.

If those tests run correct, I will merge music-event-broadcast into master. That will ease further development.

Jan-Peter