Re: tweaks don't apply to post-function grob

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: tweaks don't apply to post-function grob
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:36:38 -0400

Hi David,

> As long as you refuse to answer the question I have repeated
> at least 3 times by now, there is no implementable specification.
>
> You have again _completely_ failed to specify what you actually expect
> self-alignment-X to do over its range of values in the context of \dynText .

I expect (have *always* expected) self-alignment-X to do exactly what it
currently does over its range of values in the context of \dynText: LEFT should
left-align the grob, CENTER should center-align the grob, and RIGHT should
right-align the grob.

If that doesn't answer your question, I too must give up.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info