Re: print rehearsal marks in multiple parts

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: print rehearsal marks in multiple parts
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 21:40:07 -0400

Thank you Hwaen: This was exactly what I was looking for!

--
Josh

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Hwaen Ch'uqi <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings Josh,

In your \layout block, include this to allow you more flexibility with
your tempo and rehearsal markings:

        \context {
          \Score
          \remove Metronome_mark_engraver
          \remove Mark_engraver
        }

Then, in the approriate staves, include this block

            \new Staff \with {
              \consists "Metronome_mark_engraver"
              \consists "Mark_engraver"
            }