Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.94beta - Quick note Lilypond entry using MIDI for

From: Vaughan McAlley
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.94beta - Quick note Lilypond entry using MIDI for Linux
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 14:08:25 +1000

On 29 June 2017 at 07:26, Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017, Vaughan McAlley wrote:

Hi Martin,

It looks like some virtual keyboard events are being dropped by the
system. Try adding this line to the LQconfig.lua file:

gapBetweenKeystrokes = true

This adds a few milliseconds between virtual keystrokes, which helped
when I had those issues.

Thank you.
I have it working now. This is so cool, I might actually use it in real life :-)

--

MT

Glad you like it. I’ve been using it for years, but making it public has made it better!

I’ll try to automate finding keyboards. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

Vaughan