Re: Error message

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Error message
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:07:11 +0200

>> Thanks for all your efforts with this. I'm out of internet range till
>> Wednesday. Just trying to survive on my phone.
>>
>> Harm, if you'd like to forward those files, that's fine.
>>
>> Craig
>
> Done.

Just for the record:

On my about 6 year old 16GB ArchLinux Laptop  (CPU i7-2820QM @ 2.3GHz)
it took under 4 minutes to compile Harm's modified Version. VMEM maxed
at about 4.5 GB according to top (could do a more thourough analysis if
that would be of interest).

Doing the same with Craig's unmodified files gives a couple of errors
regarding missing stuff (as Harm already mentioned) and is done after
about 4:40 with VMEM maxed at 6 GB according to top.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden